Find the right cancellation conditions for you
From 6 April 2020 the cancellation conditions provided for individual reservations will be applied, regardless of the Coronavirus.
We advise you to book an option with free cancellation, in case you need to change programs.
Check the conditions of your reservation
For reservations made from and including April 6, 2020, we recommend that you keep in mind the risk related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and related governmental measures. If you book a non-flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund in case of cancellation. Your cancellation request will be handled by the hotel based on the booking conditions and any consumer protection laws. In uncertain times like these, we recommend you book an option with free cancellation. If you have to change programs, you can cancel free of charge until the deadline set by the structure.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) IL VICOLO ad ANACAPRI has adopted extra safety and hygiene measures. Buffet breakfast and beverage delivery services at this property may be limited or suspended due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) this facility is taking steps to protect the health of guests and staff. Therefore, some services may be reduced or unavailable, as well as the amenities.
Please let B&B IL VICOLO know your expected arrival time in advance.
You can enter this information in the Special Requests section when booking or contact the property directly.
A minimum stay of 2 nights is required
Cancellation / Prepayment
The conditions relating to cancellation and prepayment vary according to the type of accommodation.
Enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of the chosen room.
Credit cards accepted at the B&B Il Vicolo accept these credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD.
Payment / Warranty
The payment of the stay can also be paid in the structure by credit card or bank transfer.
B&B Il Vicolo accepts these credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD
(The deposit equal to 30% of the stay will be charged 20 days before the arrival date, to confirm the booking, it will not be refundable.)
For cancellations, changes and reductions of stay, received UP TO 20 days BEFORE THE ARRIVAL DATE, no penalty will be applied, AND THEREFORE YOU WILL BE REFUNDED THE POSSIBLE ADVANCE PAID
For cancellations, changes and reductions of stay received within 20 days of the arrival date, the booking deposit of 30% will be retained
For reservations of stays longer than 10 nights, a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total value is required at the time of booking; the remaining 70% non-refundable will be charged 7 days before the arrival date
MEALS: Buffet breakfast is included
(Buffet breakfast and beverage service at this property may be limited or suspended due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
CHILDREN and BEDS:
Children of all ages are welcome. To see correct information regarding prices and occupancy, add the number and age of the children to the search.
The maximum number of extra beds and cots depends on the accommodation you have chosen. Check your accommodation to find out what the maximum occupancy is. Supplements can be included at the time of booking, selecting one of the options, or not included in the total amount, will therefore be reported in the special requests and will be paid separately during the stay.
We remind you that cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No minimum age: A minimum age is not required to check in.
PARTY: Organizing parties / events is not allowed. The property is not available for hen / stag parties or similar.
HOURS OF SILENCE: Customers must respect the silence between 23:00 and 07:00.
PETS: Pets are not allowed.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• LED TV in the room
• Minibar with daily courtesy water
• Courtesy kit with linen
• Free Internet connection available in the room and on the terrace
• Daily room cleaning
• Payment by credit cards
• Payment by bank transfer
• Island maps
• Tourist information
Possibility to organize guided tours, trekking, trips, excursions also by sea with a 10% discount for our guests. Also for fishing lovers, jokes accompanied by expert local fishermen.
The personal information that is requested is processed according to the Italian privacy law (law 196/2003) and is necessary for the Il Vicolo Anacapri structure to manage the request. All personal data are treated strictly confidentially.
Please let B&B Il Vicolo know your expected arrival time in advance.
You can enter this information in the Special Requests section when booking, or contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Do you want to book a taxi or shuttle in advance? Last minute surprises? No thanks.
Reach the port without worries? Reach the property from the port of Marina Grande-Capri without problems.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org